This federal food assistance program is designed to help eligible low-income households buy the food they need for nutritional meals. Verifications are not required to apply but may be addressed or requested during your interview.
- Ways to apply:
- Online at the ePass website
- Emailing your application, verification, report changes or questions to DSSinfo@nhcgov.com
- Phone by calling 910-798-3500, Option 4
- Print and mail the application (English & Spanish) to 1650 Greenfield Street, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Print and fax the application (English & Spanish) to 910-798-7824
- In person at 1650 Greenfield Street, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Applications may be mailed upon request
- You can subscribe to receive text messages and secure message from your caseworker for more information go to ePass website. Look for the box that says "Enhance your account"