How can I get help with collecting my child support?

Child Support Enforcement services are available to anyone who has custody of a minor dependent child regardless of income. Child Support Enforcement can help in location of absent parents, establishment of paternity for children born outside of marriage, establishment of support obligations, collection and distribution of support, and enforcement of support obligations. In New Hanover County, child support is contracted to Young Williams. The office is located at 3309 Jaeckle Drive in Wilmington.

Call 910-343-3355 for an appointment.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report fraud?
2. I moved to New Hanover County from another part of the State, how do I get my benefits transferred?
3. Can I get Social Security and Medicare from Social Services?
4. How can I get help with collecting my child support?
5. If my teenager wants to get a job, what do I have to do?
6. Can I get help with transportation to and from work or Medical appointments?
7. How can I get help paying my rent, light bill, etc.?
8. How Can You Support and Strengthen the Community?
9. How do I apply for a job with DSS?
10. How do I get to your office?
11. What are your hours?