Once you become a registered participant with the Senior Resource Center, you will receive an email from us with instructions on how to register for our Online Portal. Use the link to the left as a shortcut once your account is created.
- You will receive an email from SERVtracker with a temporary password to log in to the Client Portal. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- Next you will be directed to client.servtracker.com/#/login
- Enter your username (email address) and temporary password. You will then need to reset your temporary password.
- Click on "Class Registration" button on the top bar. This is where you will see the lists of available classes. By selecting a class, you will be able to see details.
- Click on the orange "Register for Class" button on the right side of the page. Next, click "proceed to payment" (you will not be charged) and you will have successfully registered for classes.
Please see our YouTube video below for step-by-step visual assistance.