Health Program that assists low-income families with children, pregnant, aged, blind, or disabled people. Verifications are not required to apply but may be requested during the application process.
Ways to apply:
Adult Individuals and Families with Children
- Online at the ePass website
- Phone by calling 910-798-3500, Option 4 http://9107983500
- You can print the application (English and Spanish) and mail it to 1650 Greenfield Street, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Print and fax the application (English and Spanish) to 910-798-7824
- In person at 1650 Greenfield Street, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Applications may be mailed upon request
- Applications and supporting documents can be emailed to email@example.com
(If you are pregnant, and/or have a child/children age(s) 5 and under, you may be eligible for Women Infants and Children (WIC) services by calling 910-798-3500, option 5)
Long Term Care Assistance (Skilled Nursing)
- Includes the following programs: Skilled Nursing, Community Alternative Program (CAP), Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE/Elderhaus)
- Appointments are not required, but can be made by calling 910-798-3500, option 4
- To print an application (English and Spanish)
Special Assistance in a Licensed Assisted Living Facility or In-Home
- Requires Face-to-Face interview
- Appointments are not required, however, are available by calling 910-798-3500, option 4
- Medicaid recipients may be eligible for transportation to a Medicaid provider for authorized services.
- A three-day advance notice is required for in-county trips and a five-day notice is required for out-of-county trips.
- Out-of-county trips must be verified by a physician as necessary.
- For more information contact transportation by calling 910-798-3500 option 7.
*For more questions about all Medicaid Eligibility, visit the NCDHHS website