Rain Barrel Sales
PLEASE NOTE: The Third Saturday sale for December has been moved to December 2nd, the time and location are the same as listed below.
Are you looking for rain barrels in Wilmington? The Ivy Barrel is available at 40% below retail price!
The cost per barrel is $85. Cash or check only is accepted. The barrels are available on a first come, first serve basis. If we sellout of rain barrels, then the sell will close early.
Sale Information as follows:
- Every Third Saturday of the month from 8:00am-1:00pm at the Wilmington Farmer's Market . Address: 5329 Oleander Dr. # 100, Wilmington, NC 28403.
- Every Second Thursday of the month from 9:00am-6:00pm at the New Hanover County Arboretum. Address: 6206 Oleander Dr., Wilmington, NC 28403.
Ivy provides a new era of design innovation at an economical price. All parts are included for simple installation.
- Made in the USA using 100% recycled materials!
- 50-gallon capacity, perfect for homeowners
- Locking child-proof lid, stable when full, mosquito resistant
- Two overflow ports and screened inlet (best in class!)
- .75 inches ball valve connects to garden hose
- Gravity fed-no pumps required
- Easily transport up to three Ivy barrels in a mid-size sedan
- Dimensions 42.5 inches in height by 22 inches in depth.
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Link Multiple Ivy Barrels Using Overflow Hose Included (PDF)
- Maintenance Will Be Needed (PDF)
- 2 Year Warranty (PDF)
Ivy's Best in Class Features
100% recycled. Dark in color to prevent algae growth.
Overflow & Locking Lid
Large overflow hose included to divert excess water. Ivy comes with two ports to easily link two or more.
Filters debris and protects against mosquito breeding. Ring pops out for cleaning screen.
.75 inches HDPE ball valve easily connects to garden hose. Fully drains to prevent stagnate water.
Use existing overflow hose to connect two or more barrels.
Top 5 Reasons to Harvest Rainwater
- Protect our local waterways from stormwater runoff pollution
- Utilize natural water while reducing your water bill
- Simple way to grow healthier plants and flowers
- Conserve water during summer months and in times of drought
- Help reduce erosion and flooding caused by runoff