Learn How to Get a Military ID

You are usually eligible to receive a military ID if you are a military retiree or are currently in the military (active duty, Guard, Reserve, or Inactive Ready Reserve). You may also be eligible if you are:

  • Permanently and totally disabled through VA service connection
  • In receipt of DIC

Certain dependents are eligible for dependent ID cards as well.

Our office does not issue ID Cards. Visit the ID Card Office Online website to schedule an appointment. The local Armed Forces Reserve Center no longer issues ID Cards.

For more information, you can contact Camp Lejeune by calling 910-451-4223 or MCAS New River by calling 910-449-4775.